Veterinary assistant and licensed technician’s role includes hands on patient care for assisting with examinations and treatment, test preparation and collection. Experienced veterinary assistants and licensed veterinary technicians preferred, but will train the right individuals.
If you want to work where you can have an impact on pet’s lives and where pets come first, apply to learn how you can join our team!
What do we look for in a Veterinary Assistant and Licensed Technician?
- Experience in surgical and emergency veterinary services and treatments.
- Must love dogs and cats…and people too!
- Team player who thrives on supporting the team in every way
- Make educated recommendations to our clients
- Ability to work in changing environments
Additional Qualifications include (Veterinary Technician-Veterinary Assistant- Customer Service- Cashier)
- Must be able to work weekends
- Some weekday/night hours available
- Veterinary experience preferred, but we will train
- Must be at least 21, Valid Driver’s License and have a Clean driving record
- Able to lift dogs and equipment of up to 50lbs (with assistance)
- High school or equivalent
- Veterinary and/or Customer Service: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
Must be able to provide job application (available at this link: SHAH Employment Application Form), full resume, and cover letter in person (including references) at 90334 Highway 101, Warrenton, Oregon 97146